Terms of usage rights
- All of Your uses of the WPL Brand Assets in any of Your marketing, advertising, content, or other material (“Your Materials”) are subject to WPL’s approval prior to use.
- Approval for such uses must be submitted via a request for approval to the Marketing Manager at WPL (a “Request for Approval”).
- WPL’s silence or failure to respond to requests does not constitute approval, and approval of one of Your Materials does not constitute approval of Your other uses, nor may such approval be transferred to any third party without WPL’s written consent. To the extent WPL does not provide express approval, You shall not use WPL’s Brand Assets.
- WPL’s approval of any uses of the WPL Brand Assets shall not be construed as approval of Your Materials for compliance with applicable laws, rules or regulations, such being Your sole responsibility.
- The WPL Brand Assets must be used as provided by WPL with no modifications. Do not remove, distort or alter any element of the WPL Brand Assets or change any colours. Do not shorten, abbreviate, or create acronyms out of the WPL Brand Assets.
- You agree that WPL owns its Brand Assets and that you will not challenge or attempt to challenge them.
WPL will interpret Your compliance with these Terms in its sole discretion. WPL may modify or terminate Your permission to display or use the WPL Brand Assets at any time. WPL grant of permission at one point does not prevent WPL from revoking those permissions at a later point.
If granted permission to use WPL Brand Assets, you will do so in accordance with WPL’s full terms and conditions.